mama scout lab e-course

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

old me, new me (best mom gift ever)


This is the picture my brother and I made for my mom for Christmas. I think she really liked it. I know I would. We were inspired by this site and this one. The details are what make it. I should have worn a blue hoodie - but I was thinking dark would do it. Getting the space in between us along with my hand on his shoulder was impossible because he is not a little boy anymore. If I could have gotten it you would have seen my ring and bandaid.

3 comments:

  1. adorable!! I love how close to the original you two got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the mom and I got to say , yes this was a terrific gift. I'm going thru my photos so you guys can make me another one. Maybe for valentine day and/or my birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...