mama scout lab e-course

Monday, July 2, 2012

slowing down for the july


I know it is common for bloggers to take mini sabbaticals in August - but I think I need mine now!


I am taking two writing classes this month, my kids are enrolled in art and swim and dance, and we might try to have some slow, easy times too. 


So, I will be back in August. Maybe with some new things to offer. In the meantime, I am going to run some forgotten posts from the archives (from when I had no readers). And might pop in with some photos just to say hi. 


I hope your month is as great as it can be!


Amy

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely, lovely Slowish busy July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your classes and the time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! The time goes by so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. breaks are good! enjoy your time away.
    i'd be curious to hear about your writing classes when you're back to posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, Amy! Nice images too! Enjoy your writing courses and the activities with your children :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...