1. go somewhere else, where you have no responsibility (it is good if you can walk there)
2. lay down your body, your agenda and your mind
3. stop doing and start being
4. settle in and do not leave. go further and stay longer than seems reasonable
5. look and listen, wonder and wander, jump and cart wheel, laugh and sing, wrestle and hug
meet me on Facebook to share how your family "slows time."
Looking for some creative family connection?
I am offering 2 options in e-Labs this November. Both are registering now and beginning to fill up with some amazing women!
My "master class" Family e-Lab is 30 full days of prompts and open ended creative invitations for your family that will carry you into the next year with your spark lit and ready to go!
I am also offering a 10 day Holiday e-Lab that will help you set intentions and create the slow and creative holiday that is perfect for your family.