mama scout lab e-course

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Paris :: Berthillon Glace {best ice cream in the world}

more bits from my time in paris. 

this is the place to get your ice cream. it is world renowned and right behind notre dame. i have been eating ice cream there for nearly 20 years and love the fact that i was able to share it with my children. 

you can sit by the river or on the bridge and watch jazz bands and dogs. just writing about it makes me want to cry and immediately hop back on a plane. 

i can not even muster the energy to capitalize, i am so sad. 

it is magic.





1 comment:

  1. Ice cream in Paris? A dream! I love the photos you took to capture the crowd at such a sweet spot!

    I've missed visiting you here...anxious to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...