mama scout lab e-course

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scrapbook Inspiration

  



One of my favorite things to use merit badges for is scrapbooking or journaling. I like the simple idea of just pasting the badges into a moleskin journal and handwriting the tale of what was endured/accomplished/overcame to earn the badge.What a great gift that would be to give your kid when they have their first child!

If you are more talented with your memory preservation skills (as I am not) you can make something a bit nicer and more complete. This scrapbook was featured on write.click.scrapbook and designed by Elizabeth Dillow. I love the images, lengthy text and merit badge embellishment.

Have you used merit badges in a scrapbook? I would love to see!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!!!!! you are the best mom love EVA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...