I am so excited to be a part of the Natural Nesters awesome At-Home Summer Nature Camp! She has amassed an amazing group of contributors who will offer so many activities, recipes and ideas around weekly themes.
Here is just a sampling of what is included.
- A DIY Telescope by Sarah at Imagine Childhood
- Homemade Honey Ice Cream by Ashley at Small Measure
- Raindrop Watercolor Painting by Kara at Simple Kids
- Book & Media Suggestions hand-selected for every theme by Valarie at Jump Into a Book
- Make a Solar Oven by Amy at Mama Scout
- Pitch a Backyard Tent by Heather at Shivaya Naturals
- Take a Puddle Walk by Debi at Go Explore Nature
- Go on a Farmer's Market Scavenger Hunt by Shawn at Awesomely Awake
- Kid-Tested Herb & Yogurt Veggie Dip Recipe by Leah at Skill It
- A City Bus Tour Field Trip by Erin at Exhale. Return to Center
- Stock a Nature Study & Play Bag by Gina at Connecting Family & Seoul
- Small World Beach Play by Kat at Creative Playhouse
I think this would be perfect to do with a group of friends. Maybe a weekly camp play date with all the activities sorted out for you?
With themes like An Edible Garden, The Night Sky, At the Beach, a Spot in the Shade, Ponds & Frogs, Rain, Wildflowers & Bees and Sun Fun, there will be something for everyone in your family.
The entire full color (did you see the samples pages above!?) eCurriculum mails out May 20th.
At only 39.99 for a whole summer of activities, you can save on other camps and make a truly memorable summer connecting with your kids.
And, I love that you can customize your can depending on the weather and local events. This is going to be so much fun - I can not wait to get mine!