mama scout lab e-course

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bill Cunningham New York


Bill Cunningham New York is one of the most inspiring documentaries I have seen in a while. Chronicling the days and life of NYT street fashion photographer Bill Cunningham, the film showcases the vibrancy and happiness one gets from dedicating their life to their  passion. Watching this octogenarian ride his bike through NYC, taking pictures of society elites as well as ordinary people, made me not only want to live a life like his when I am 80, but NOW. He has more energy and mental facility that I can muster up all week. And the collection that he is leaving to fashion and cultural historians is an unbelievable gift.  You can watch this right now on Netflix streaming. It is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...