mama scout lab e-course

Monday, March 31, 2014

{Wellness Challenge} drink more water



Hello! Did you know I run a free Facebook Wellness Tribe?

Each month we work on a wellness challenge and use a secret group to share, hold ourselves accountable and support each other. It is one of the happiest and most positive spaces online!

This month we are going to work on drinking more water. We did this last year and the results were pretty amazing. Just by upping your water intake you might loose weight, cure headaches, sleep better, think better, get rid of aches and pains.... It is really simple and much easier to work on with a group.

So, set your goal and hop over to the group where we will be sharing recipes, articles, gear and more!

Joining is a 2 step process since this group is "secret."

First, "like" Mama Scout here.

Then, drop me a message that you would like to join and I will add you in!

That's it!

I can not wait to drink myself well this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...