mama scout lab e-course

Friday, March 23, 2012

lightbulb saturday:: inspiration for the weekend




Kids Co-op




So, after a little hiatus, we are back with 
lightbulb saturdaya link up of creative ideas for all ages. So, browse through, see if something grabs your eye - and feel free to link up your project!






The post I am most digging this week:


Pen Pals and Picture Books made this great pallet bookshelf. I have a pallet in my back yard right now that is begging for this treatment. I especially like how she retained the character of the pallet's patina and included her children in the decoration. Awesome!






Click through to peruse the many submissions this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...