mama scout lab e-course

Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Mission :: change your location


Monday Missions: a simple idea to add a little magic to your week.


This week, I wonder if you might be able to take something you routinely do (like homework, writing, reading, paying bills) to a different location. 

The change in environment infuses whatever task you are doing with a new energy

Recently, I have been using the library study rooms as an additional office in which to write and scheme. And I have been able to get more done in a shorter amount of time than in my home office. 

Similarly, my kids and I have been working on writing and skills related projects out in the world and they are finding it much more fun and interesting. 

But it can be more simple and enjoyable than actual work too. 

What about taking a bag of books to the woods (or even the backyard)to read? 

Or bring a favorite game and your kids to a coffee shop to hang out and play. 

Art supplies in the park?

Dinner in the front yard?

What else can you think of to jolt your family with a new atmosphere? I would love to hear your ideas!

I am teaching my Family Lab again in November! You can read more about this month long e-lab right here.



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! We get in a rut sometimes and I think this would certainly liven things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...